Friday, April 24, 2009

Yoga with Christa











Hey guys!

How are you today??!! It's FRIDAY!!! Yay!!!

Just got done with my Vinyasa Yoga class. So awesome! Here is a photo of my cute, sweet yoga instructor Christa Bell with me this morning right after class....we are so relaxed yet energized!! She's from Germany and has the best accent! She also has the best positive attitude and life ethic! It's so wonderful surrounding yourself with positive, uplifting people! (www.christayoga.com)

I take her MWF 9:30am Class for 1.25 hours. I try to go as often as I can. It truly helps me stretch out my sore muscles from the RCR strength workouts! I hope it's helping me get more toned and lean as well! And I can't go wrong from the peace of mind I feel every time by the time the class is finished. Ahhhh!

Can you believe we are almost at the halfway point in the Bikini Challenge?!! I'm going to try and get some video posted today...Stay tuned!

MB

No comments:

Post a Comment