Sunday, October 18, 2009

Baylor Thetas Reunion in Dallas 10-17-09 at Uncle Julio's Restaurant

On Saturday, twenty-two of us gathered for a Baylor Theta Reunion in north Dallas at Uncle Julio's Mexican Food Restaurant! This is our first reunion in about 18 years! So much fun seeing everyone and it's amazing just how many of us are still in the metroplex area but just haven't had the opportunity to get together! We had so much to talk about and catch up on....we are already planning our next gathering in 6 months. Felt so great to be Red Carpet Ready...if we had done this reunion a year ago I wouldn't have felt as healthy and as fit as I do now!! (Thank you to Valerie Waters for sharing your fitness philosophy through your Red Carpet Ready club!)

(Left to right: Paula R. (my little), MB, Betsy W. (my big), Holly F. (my grand-big) (In the group shot: MB front row, 4th from left)

No comments:

Post a Comment