Thursday, March 26, 2009

Yummy dinner - Recipe by The Healthy Irishman!



You know, watching what you eat while trying to get in shape doesn't mean that food has to be bland and uninteresting...quite the opposite!!

Tuesday night I made a dish by The Healthy Irishman (Gavan Murphy). He's the guy who catered our RCR Diamond Dinner in LA recently. This is the 2nd recipe I've made by him and I must say they are easy, healthy, and delicious!!! www.thehealthyirishman.com


Here is what I had for dinner:

Roasted Chicken with Apricot and Rosemary Glaze

http://thehealthyirishman.com/category/recipes/for-the-birds/

and here are my pics.....I served the chicken with quinoa and steamed brocalli. So yummy!

(instead of using a whole chicken as stated in the recipe, I used two large skinned, boned chicken breasts and baked for 45 minutes. I didn't eat the skin once cooked but it allowed the chicken to come out very juicy so leave it on when baking!)

Also, I've included a photo of me taken with Gavan in Valerie's kitchen the night he catered our dinner! He's just the best!

2 comments:

  1. Hey MB, Look at you. The food looks great so nice job. That was a great night and you looked great so well done.Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you G! So glad you checked out my little blog! Love your recipes and plan to try more of them! Yes, the LA dinner was so much fun...truly a night to remember for sure. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete